PASTE PREPARATION KETTLE
D E S C R I P T I O N
Available from 50 litrs to 300 litrs capacity
Paste preparation kettle is a semi-hemispherical jacketed bowl having two shaft extensions exactly opposite, which are fixed in Plummer block bearings. This jacketed bowl has connection for steam inlet/drain & also for steam pressure. When electric heating is to be used this jacket is filled with oil & that is heated by electric heater dipped inside the jacket.Depending upon the user requirement, paste preparation kettle has anchor or stirring. On the shaft extension of paste kettle, there is a worm & worm wheel which is turned rotation for the paste kettle when someone wants to empty the kettle.Water is put inside the paste kettle bowl for heating & after it gets heated, starch or other binders are added to make a binder or paste. This paste is to be then used for wet granulation process in equipments like high shear mixers (RMG) or in Fluid bed granulators.
• Entire construction in S.S.
• Semi hemispherical bowl ensure that entire bowl can be emptied by rotating the worm wheel.
• Simplified construction enables ease of operation.
• Steam or electric heating is possible depending upon the user requirement.
• when used with stirrer / anchor the movement of anchor is forward & reserve using cyclic timer. Stirrer can be supplied at additional cost.
• When supplied with stirrer, there is a top entry drive without using any 'V' belt. Stirrer can also be removed for cleaning.
• Temperature indication is possible at additional cost
ITEM :- PASTE KETTLE
Model :- GMP Type
Capacity :- 150 Ltrs
Working Capacity :- 120 Ltrs.
Crushing Blade :- Anchor type
Foundation :- Not Required.
Electrical Service :- 415 v/3 PH/A.C. Supply.
M.O.C. :- SS 316Q for Contact Parts.
Bearing :- Pedestal Type
Heating System :- Oil Or Water
Tilting :- Manual type
Gear Box :- Worm Gear arrangement for speed reduction ratio from C.P.C. make as per suiting the motor
Motor Specification :- 2HP. having 1440 RPM from Hindustan Make
Net Weight :- 175 Kgs. Approx.
Surface finish :- Polishing is of more than 180 grades