Rotary Semi Automatic Bottle Washing Machine
- Easy operation
- Easy loading and unloading
- Output : 100 bottles per minute
- Manual loading & unloading
- Machine with Geneva cam mechanism
- Geneva mechanism.
- Three inner, one outer and one air wash
- Sequence of washes to customer’ s choice .
- Out put : 64 to 100 bottles per minute.
- Easy operation.
- Stationary nozzles eliminate contamination of water cycles.
- Individual solenoid valve for each washing sequence , which eliminates carbon plate and other accessories reduce leakage and maintenance to minimum. Higher capacity centrifugal pumps to wash bigger bottles (500&1000 ml.)
- The stationary nozzles avoid chipping of bottle necks .
- Pumps and tanks are mounted on portable stand for easy maintenance .
- Bottle guide system specially for light weight bottle.
- Separate panel control to avid any short circuit due to spraying of water.